Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Thinking About The Lemonade Cleanse Diet

Okay. It's January 4th, 2010. I am getting married in 8 1/2 months. Time to make some huge changes in my life.
Like any big change, it's good to start with a blank slate. I've always been curious about cleanse diets and I think I'm going to try one out.


Here are some things I've tried:






Here are some things I've researched recently:




Here's what I'm going to commit to:

The Lemonade Cleanse Diet

Personal trainer 2x week + cardio 3x week

Tracking my weight on the iPod Touch app Daily Burn


Why the Lemonade Cleanse diet?
Everyone who has ever dieted has heard of this diet. Just like I like to see movies that everyone else is seeing or books that everyone is reading (ie The Lord of the Rings or reading My Sisters Keeper) I feel like I should try it out. I'm also trying it because my cousin and his wife have actually done the diet and do it a few times a year. And she's a nurse. And... I'm desperate.

I don't think that anyone would pick the lemonade cleanse diet out of anything more than pure desperation. I mean, it sounds crazy. Replacing every meal for 10 days with a mixture of lemonade, maple syrup, water and cayanne pepper? What crazy fool came up with that nonsense?

I want to investigate this further....
Start Date: January 11th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment